Thursday, October 07, 2010

GOTTHARD - Dream Ballads

GOTTHARD

I have never been a big fan of this band.
But one of GOTTHARD's undoubted strengths is their ability to write quality, deep soulful power ballads featuring terrific chroruses.
Maybe you have not read the news, their frontman Steve Lee passed away last Tuesday in a traffic accident when he was fulfilling a life-long dream of driving around the U.S. on a Harley Davidson.

This is a humble tribute to the man: my favorite ballads.
If you have never listened to this group, try it now, you will not regret.
If you already know them, enjoy this collection.
R.I.P. Steve. -


01 - I'm On My Way
02 - Peace Of Mind
03 - One Life, One Soul
04 - Father Is That Enough?
05 - Say Goodbye
06 - Everything Can Change (piano version)
07 - All I Care For
08 - Let It Rain
09 - Someday
10 - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
11 - Heaven (radio version)
12 - Everything I Want
13 - Homerun (original version)
14 - Let It Be (Live)
15 - Angel (Live)
16 - Love Soul Matter (Live)
17 - Out On My Own (Live)
18 - And Then Goodbye


Steve Lee: Vocals
Leo Leoni : Guitars
Mandy Meyer : Guitars
Marc Lynn : Bass
Hena Habegger : Drums


artwork preview:




GOTTHARD - Dream Ballads

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lost. We miss you Steve.
Touching compilation. Thank You
Karl

Anonymous said...

love the artwork
thanks

Anonymous said...

thx love gotthard so much we miss you steve r.i.p steve